Translator

Thursday 1 March 2012

a year without YOU!!

My foster said that i'm kinda strong bcz i managed to pass a difficult year of his absencity. i'm kindly missed him a lot since the last time i saw him and heard you talk. almost all the wishes you asked me to do. yes! i've done almost everything accept ONE. accept new person to replace you in my almost broken half cracked heart. my heart turned to pieces since you was gone. somehow i know it's better to let you go than see you suffered.

"if you love someone, set them free,
if they come back, they're yours,
if they never don't, they never were"

"the hardest part in loving someone is knowing when to go and knowing when to say goodbye"
however, my dearest man that i ever loved, i quote this just for you.

"I loved you once, i'll love you again, even though we're not together, I always remembering you until the end"

with this i just want to state that I love You more than anyone else....( T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment